ESF gives its customers the possibility to evaluate its offers and services and to post reviews or comments via an on-line tool.
In the endeavour to be ethical and transparent, ESF customer review website is in accordance with the NF Z74--501 norms "Online customer reviews" (certification in progress).
The ESF is always seeking customer reviews for which purpose they record details of ‘email’ and ‘lesson dates’. All other customers can submit an unsollicited review on this website. All ESF customers can post a review, whether they are satisfied or not.
The on-line posting of a rating or comment by web-users pre-supposes the acceptance and respect of the present conditions of use.
The main objective in appealing for reviews is to listen to ESF customers and to be made aware of their satisfaction levels in order to make improvements. However, it is also a forum for expression, allowing each customer to publish their review whereby offering guidance to other consumers in their search for information in a fair and constructive manner.
The aim then is to reveal all the current reviews, to respect peoples’ points of view and to allow web-users to forge an opinion for themselves.
The procedure of collecting, processing and returning reviews for ESF is independent from advertising and sales operations carried out on http://www.esf.net/en/index.htm
When a review is submitted, its author confirms that they:
- Are a physical being
- Are discussing their own personal experience as a consumer
- Do not have a conflict of interest with ESF.
In order to verify the authenticity of a review, the author of the review accepts to be contacted by email or by telephone.
Client reviews published on the website http://www.esfreviews.co.uk/reviews/ are exclusively authentic reviews. They may be submitted in two ways: The customer has either been contacted by email following their course at ESF or he wishes to post a "spontaneous" review on the website http://www.esfreviews.co.uk/reviews/.
The comments or reviews must not:
- Be defamatory, injurious, obscene, offensive, violent or with the aim to incite violence, political, racist or xenophobic nor fundamentally contravene the current laws and rules in practice, nor the rights of individuals or moral standards
- Provoke murder or suicide, incite hate or discrimination
- Make reference to or mention views expressed by other web-users
- Be used for personal or professional gain; notably for advertising purposes
- Contain personal information.
All comments will be stored for 2 years.
The overall rating displayed is a simple calculation of the average rating given for these reviews. This average is weighted by no other criteria.
The review of the moment is an authentic review selected twice weekly from amongst those reviews posted by ESF customers within the last 30 days. The rules for the selection of these reviews is as follows: from amongst all the reviews scoring 5/5 or 4/5 all holiday offers included, we select the one with the fullest information. In the event of a web-user selecting a filter on a particular holiday offer, the review of the moment will relate to the holiday offer in question.
In the case of an evaluation revealing dissatisfaction, it will first be transferred to the customer service department at ESF in order for it to be analysed and dealt with. In that event, ESF may contact the web-user by email or telephone (if a number has been communicated and authorisation given for its use) then, once dealt with, the initially expressed review, or the reviewer’s revised version after handling of the issue raised, will be published. These reviews are collected and published through the platform Q3 AMP, edited by the company Q3 SAS, details of which can be consulted on http://www.q3-amp.com.
All comments are subject to processing. For this reason, reviews will be published 15 days after their reception date.
These reviews may become the object of a comment posted by ESF with the aim of providing web-users with supplementary information.
ESF also reserves the right, without the need for justification, to withhold from posting on-line or to erase at any moment any comments whose content includes personal information relative to the author of the comment or to any third party, or which do not appear to conform with the nature of the site or to meet the necessary requirements. Notably, this includes comments which are injurious or defamatory either to any legal entity or physical individual or which would be against the law and particularly those including comments of a defamatory, violent, racist or paedophile nature or inciting murder or suicide or inciting hate or discrimination. Comments including information unrelated to the product concerned or its seller will be excluded. The content of comments must not infringe copyrights or any third party rights.
ESF will not be held responsible for the publishing or not of comments.
If any person has reason to think that another person infringes a right to which they are entitled or causes them prejudice, they should visit the website http://www.esfreviews.co.uk/reviews/ and click on “Report abuse” then give all the details necessary for their report to be dealt with.
Authorisation for use
The web-user authorises the use of the comments he has written, without financial gain, by ESF, for use in relation to the commercialisation and promotion of its product and notably to be distributed by the following means:
- On the Internet, particularly on all institutional, commercial or community sites, blogs and/or pages in Facebook, Linkedin, Viadeo, Google +, and or partner or affiliated sites, blogs or pages, as well as on search engines, notably those distributing reviews and comments
- Within the framework of ESF internal and institutional communication network
- In all printed formats notably including books, catalogues, press documents, leaflets, flyers, on-site publicity
Within the framework of the destined use outlined above, the rights of use conceded include:
- In conformity with copyright, directly or by means of a third party, the right to reproduce, to have reproduced, to circulate, to obtain copies of, double copies, duplicate in unlimited quantity, in whole or in part, in any format be it paper, information technology, electronic, audio, optical and/or on any other format actual or future, by any means actual or future.
- In conformity with representation rights, directly or by means of a third party, the right to represent, to publicly be represented, in totality or in extract, in whole or in part, gratuitously or in return for payment, by any means such as on-screen representation or any other means in any public or private place.
- In conformity with broadcasting rights, directly or by means of a third party, gratuitously or in return for payment, the right to broadcast by hertzian frequency, by satellite, by television, by means of any cable operator or any other means of telecommunication, actual or future. This right also includes broadcasting on any internal networks and broadcasting on networks directed at an audience outside of a legal entity such as the networks Télétel and Internet.
- In conformity with derived rights, directly or by means of a third party, gratuitously or in return for payment, the right to use, adapt, rearrange, modify, translate and have used, adapted, rearranged, modified, translated entirely or in part.
The web-user accepts that within the framework of the circulation of comments made, certain personal information about him may appear, such as, first name, thee first letter of his surname, the dates of his stay and type of course taken.
Web-users’ comments and personal details are collected and dealt with by computer for management purposes and the circulation of comments.
To this purpose, collected information is susceptible to be transferred to a provider with the purpose of managing the comment management tool.
In accordance with the law on Computing and Freedom of 6th January 1978, modified by the Law of 4th August 2004, web-users have a right of access, rectification and opposition to details regarding them by sending a n email to email@example.com or by postal service to: Syndicat National des moniteurs français - 6 allée Mitaillères – 38240 - FRANCE.